About King Surveyors
Company History – In January of 1985, King & Associates was established to provide thorough, experienced and complete surveying services throughout Northern Colorado. In 1994, the firm was renamed King Surveyors. In 2013, King Surveyors merged with national land surveying firm Landpoint and is now the largest independent land surveying firm in Northern Colorado.
Community Involvement– Our Company is proud to be part of the Northern Colorado community and we believe it is important to support local organizations. King Surveyors donates services to both Habitat for Humanity and the Poudre Trail. Annual donations are also made to organizations such as the Muscular Dystrophy Association, Windsor’s Arbor Day Race, Optimist Club, the Windsor School District, American Cancer Society and several municipalities.
Mission – Our mission is to provide superior quality surveying services emphasizing quality control through all phases of land development and construction with a high degree of personal commitment to our diverse group of clientele.
Growth Through Partnerships
In 2013, Landpoint acquired King Surveyors. King Surveyors carries a prestigious reputation with regional customers and will continue to operate under its existing entity name. Together the companies consist of over 225 professionals spread across the nation.
Project Management & Quality Assurance
King Surveyors strictly adheres to a process in which projects are completed:
- Pre-survey meeting
- Research of public records for deeds of ownership, previous survey and look for survey control in the area
- Notify client of figured costs
- Complete necessary field research for assigned fieldwork
- Carry out required fieldwork
- Compile and process field information
- Prepare property description, exhibits and plats
- Upgrade substandard monuments
- Extensive checks and cross checks
- File necessary plats and monument records with the proper counties & municipalities
King Surveyors follows very strict guidelines for quality control, both in the field and in the office. Our office personnel thoroughly examine everything that comes from the field and vice versa. Our office currently utilizes the PLSC (Professional Land Surveyors of Colorado) checklist for all survey plats and we also perform an independent geometry check prior to their recording.
We're here to help.
- What Should You Look for in a Utility Inspection Provider?August 25, 2020 - 9:00 AM
- Why Drones are Essential for Power Line InspectionAugust 18, 2020 - 9:45 AM
- How to Find Expert Natural Gas Inspection CompaniesAugust 11, 2020 - 9:45 AM
- Types of Land Survey Services: Which Do You Need?August 4, 2020 - 9:00 AM